Formal Invitation

I know I'm new here, but I just can't let this opportunity pass us by: Karl Rove, I would like to officially invite you to join us here as a LawBitch.

I understand that you are going to have some free time on your hands, and we would love to engage your perspective here. We're snarky, sassy, disrespectful, and certainly have no respect for the law (well, most of us). You should fit in nicely. We understand that you haven't gone to law school, but you also have the unique perspective to understand what douche-bags most people with law degrees are: think about the Justice Department and most of the Judiciary Committee! We open this forum to you to dish on all those legal-eagles who obviously have to respect for this country and the authoritarian model upon which it is based.

Also, we talk about anal sex a lot. I mean, a LOT. Let us know.

2 comments:

Karl Rove said...

I'll do it.

Butterflyfish said...

I think I am going to be a fan of your posts Swinging Kennedy