1. "Drinking the round-the-world beer tour to receive a "free" sweatshirt (read: the most expensive fucking sweatshirt ever because you had to pay for 80 outrageously priced beers to get it)."
- Task undertaken by 4 of the lawbitches plus one honorary lawbitch. Lance made it about 60 beers in, and honorary bitch should be finishing up in the next few weeks.
- Hmmm, I bought my PR casebook, read two assignments the entire semester. Shouldn't have bothered. Not sure about the other bitches -- anyone not even buy the book for at least one class? Roberts? Does that stupid half-credit seminar count? I never bought the book for that...
- Don't think this was actually accomplished by any one of us. However, I think a 3L did come close during this incident.
- Done and done. I know this was accomplished by Sandra, Roberts and myself. Not sure about the other 5 bitches. Goody-goods.
- We're still working on this one. And we were recently informed that some of the 1Ls at our school have gotten wind of this blog and started reading -- would any of you care to crawl out of the woodwork and volunteer?
- Ended up playing Fantasy Gunner in PR instead. No drinking during class, but there definitely was some involved before and after. Oh, and Sandra won. The prize? Beer.
- The fact that we crossed this one before we even started the year should say something.
- Was there any lawbitch that this didn't happen to this year?
- Damn, we forgot to do this. Must have been too wrapped up in the drinking and brief writing fall semester.
- Between Lance, Sandra, Scalito and I this was EASILY accomplished. Pretty sure we exceeded this goal before Fall break. (Scary as it is, looks like I spent about a grand of my financial aid this year on visits to Caribou.)
- To manipulate the lawbitches into positions of power to run the school next year.
- To continue under the guise of being "good little law students" while at school and not reveal the fact that we are all true bitches at heart.
- To make it through the year without jumping off the 4th floor balcony (Roberts, 2nd floor balcony does not count -- that is simply a cry for help).
- To not be arrested for disorderly conduct (Scalito, getting thrown out of the bar doesn't count).
To survive the 2L year. (Pretty sure there was more drama involved this year then all of our sophomore years of high school combined. And we haven't actually finished yet...) To finish our second year without too much drama