Still Missing Grades

-----Original Message-----
From: Lance Ito
Sent: Wed 6/7/2006 4:32 PM
Subject: Grades

con law grades are posted...however if you are later in the alphabet they may not be there yet...Sandra and I have ours, John Roberts does not as of yet.


From: Class Bitch
Sent: Wed 6/7/2006 5:47 PM

Subject: RE: Grades

Apparently stopping grounds were at Sandra Gay because Class doesn’t have hers. Thanks for getting my hopes up!


From: John Roberts
Sent:
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject: RE: Grades

This alphabetically based tyranny must end! Seriously, even though discrimination based upon last name would go under the rational basis test, it still cannot stand! Don't they know that some of us have blades poised to punish ourselves for bad grades?!?!?


From: John Roberts
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 7:11 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

Con Law is still not in for me. My bullshit meter just burst out the top.


From: Larceny Bitch
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 8:34 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

I have mine, I had mine already when Lance emailed yesterday. And I'm after Class. Just Property to go! (keep that blade for me too, Roberts)


From: Calculating Bitch
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 8:38 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

Perhaps it’s not by alphabetical order, but rather by exam number?
Testing my theory would mean that Larceny, Sandra, and Lance all have exam numbers below 1500, and the rest of us are above that. Does that hold true?


From: Sandra Gay
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 8:40 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

That is incorrect. My number is well above that. They just like us better. Plain and simple. :)


From: Calculating Bitch
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 8:42 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

Okay, new theory. Everyone who has their Con Law grades checked "other" on their law school application, and y'all once again are getting preferential treatment. ;-) [Kind of like another fuck you, you straight Caucasian.]


From: Lance Ito
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

Why theorize when you can ask the source on why some grades are posted and others are not? I nominate Calculating to go and talk to [The Registrar]... Hopefully the rivers shall not flow with blood if the grades aren't posted by today...Anybody know if the other section has gotten their grades yet??


From: Calculating Bitch
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

Check The Web now -- Grades should be there.


From: Class Bitch
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 9:35 AM
Subject: RE: Grades

wtf did they loose mine?


On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Larceny Bitch wrote:

I am currently attempting to prepare myself for Property. All I have to do is make them let me stay................as long as I can stay, I can continue to irritate all my homies for at least another 2 years. See how my standards have fallen in just one year of law school?


From: John Roberts
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Grades

I'm pretty sure that even if you left you'd still be irritating ;-)


On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Larceny Bitch wrote:

See, now what the fuck. I am only slightly irritating. Right? Right? Okay, nevermind, I'm irritating.


From: John Roberts
Sent: Thu 6/8/2006 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: Grades

Well, if I make sure to apply the cream the doctor gave me, then you are only slightly irritating (and the burning goes away too).


The Point of This: Not having grades makes law students crabby… If we don’t get those property grades soon, maybe we will have to do the second-to-last item on this list.

2 comments:

josh said...

when are your grades due to the registrar? ours were due tuesday. despite this, i got one on wednesday, and i'm still waiting for professional responsibility. oh the irony, it's killing me!

Calculating Bitch said...

Thats the worst of it: our grades were due to the registrar on May 26th. We got two within a week, the third finally came through yesterday and when I went to harass our property professor two days ago she was reading a magazine. Grading exams is not a priority for her. People who had her last year didn't get their grades until July.

Our last exam was a month ago today. Suffering through law school is bad enough, but torturing us by making us wait for our grades is just downright cruel.