- Since becoming a law student - I dream, think and live in and endless world of outlines. If you don’t care for posts in outline form – move on.
II. Overheard Today
- Student A: Did she think he was hot?
- Student B: Yeah. Hell yeah.
- Student A: Really? She thought he was hot but she’s also seeing someone?
- Student B: Yeah, but it’s not like she’s faithful. We could totally get her to do him
- Scalito: Are you guys freshmen?
- Student A: No but you’re a sophomoric (really - that's what he said. A sophmoric what? Never did tell me).
- Scalito (thought): Great comeback.
- Student B (in front of many other students): Hey, were just trying to get student C laid, settle down.
- Scalito (thought): Is this high school or a frat house? WTF.