This Can't Be the First Time, Can It?

A 3L at Indiana University of School of Law was charged with criminal recklessness after shooting his real estate casebook. I'm guessing he's not the first to do it, but maybe just the first to get caught?

Then again, how many law students have AK-47s in their apartments?

So the real pressing question is, obviously, which casebook would you shoot first? I'm not going lie, for me it's a tie between PR and Evidence. I wonder if I could get both in one shot...

3 comments:

angela said...

I'd totally bust a cap in my con law book first.

Redacted in Camera said...

It's a tie between my Civ Pro book (which is next to worthless, really) and my Contracts book (but don't tell Contracts Prof--he's one of the authors / editors!).

Unknown said...

Definitely my crim law book, it was by far the worst one I have had in law school to date (but Evidence and Con Law are close seconds)