This is never going to work...

So I decided to do a little chicken-hawking and ask one of the 1Ls if he would like to join me for a "networking opportunity" on Friday. I mean, they're so cute, like little bunnies, can you blame me? (you just want to hold them to your chest and squeeze them with love until they breathe no more... um. ah. nevermind.)

Well, the 1L turned me down, which is fine, but he did it for a reason I find absolutely otherworldly: he's going to be staying in to get caught up on the reading for the following week. On Friday. Friday night. Um. What?

I think I just realized why dating a 1L isn't such a good idea.

They still read.

4 comments:

Lance Ito said...

Dammit, SG!! We want to corrupt the 1Ls but not in your dirty way.

Lance Ito said...

Uhhh...that should be SK. Its too early, and I haven't had all of my coffee yet.

Larceny Bitch said...

Awwwww....I was really hoping you could corrupt a cute little 1L and we could bring him into our lair. Damn.

April Elizabeth said...

oh god.. thats me, thats what i did all weekend.. i suck. i must learn.