If This Ain't the Truth...

Someone recently found our blog via means of this:


If that is not justice against our two swear-by-Mac bloggers, Roberts and Scalito, then I don't know what is...

Oh, wait. The email I received from John Roberts after sending him the above image is:

From: John Roberts
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Calculating Bitch
Subject: Re: This Proves It All

Well it appears karma is a bitch then, because this snooty mac owner
is heading to the Apple Store today to turn my fucking laptop in for
service. In fact, I tried to respond to this email last night, when
my MacBook randomly shutdown again.

You may all now point and laugh.


Who's the snooty computer owner now? IBM all the way, baby!

3 comments:

LawStudentGuyPerson said...

ha-ha.

Great new look!

John Roberts said...

I just wanted to say that my computer was repaired and available for pickup the same day I dropped it off.

I can only take such speedy service as a sign from the gods that berating PC lusers for their inferior computing choice is my true calling in life.

Litoralis said...

Only a colorblind law student could have designed your new look. Oh...and watch out for the impending trademark suit from CBS.