Another Day in Blogger History

Maybe I should have titled this "I can't believe it took this long..."

Up until today, we had never received any spammer comments on this site, so we hadn't enabled verification on the comments. Due to two in one day, I have now enabled the word verification feature. Sorry to all, because it drives me nuts, but I don't need any real estate from an online broker and I don't care to purchase the miracle kitchen knife, so in order to keep these solicitations to a minimum, commentors now have to go the extra step.

Now try to solicit me. I mean it. Give me your best shot.

5 comments:

John Roberts said...

Good news, we have found two companies that will refinance for you.
Take a second to review the following
form and we will be in touch shortly.

www.wwww|oregonmetaphor]malfunctionb]concludedn.rt278.com

Regards,
Avis Catesn

John Roberts said...

We are the number 1 selling replica site on the web.

Safe, Quick and Dependable shipping

All brands of watches
Pens
Cufflinks
Key chains
Lighters
and Jewelry

Why spend the thousands when you can have exact high quality replica's
For a fraction of the price.

Come see us at

www.{w-url}

John Roberts said...

Hello,

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3 for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds it is that simple!

MLINK

And stop fighting for lenders let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
Two hundred and thirty thousand dollar loans are available for only three hundred and forty dollars/month! WE ARE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!

MLINK

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money?

MLINK

Regards,
FIRST_NAME LAST_NAME

Calculating Bitch said...

So thats what your doing every day when you tell me that you "go to work."

Hmm, the excuses to not meet for lunch, the avoiding me in the halls at school, it all makes sense now... just wait until I try to sell you on Westlaw! :)

John Roberts said...

Try and sell me? Why do you think I've been avoiding you?