Law School: According to Jack Handey

Class
If you want to be the most popular person in your class, whenever the professor pauses in his lecture, just let out a big snort and say "How do you figger that!" real loud. Then lean back and sort of smirk.

Finals
Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked anyway; that's my point.

Electives
If they ever come up with a swashbuckling school, I think one of the courses should be laughing, then jumping off something.

OCI
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Add This to the Handbook
I think [law school] administrators should encourage students to urinate on walls and bushes, because then when students from another [law school] come sniffing around, they'll know this is someone else's territory.

Why Drinking Is a Key Part of Law School
If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of you nose.

I don't get law school either.
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

No comments: