When did we finally get our property grade?
Friday. As in two days ago. As in 49 days after the exam.
In the mean time we had all of our other grades over two weeks ago. So we've been suffering, not knowing what our semester GPA was and having no idea how we did in property. To make things worse no one really had any clue what they were getting for a grade because the professor is a bit of a wildcard. It was the first completely-closed-book-closed-note exam of our law school career. And it didn't even cover over half of what we learned.
Not sure what was worse:
- Studying seven days straight 14+ hours a day in order to memorize twice as much information as we were actually tested on.
- Creating 500+ flashcards in order to cover all of the new vocabulary and problems that were in the book.
- Spending two weeks learning RAP only to find out that it only applies in Arkansas.
- Memorizing the four different types of fee tails only to not have it mentioned anywhere on the exam.
- Classifying future interests in my sleep the entire three nights before the exam.
- Waiting 49 days (38 days after the semester was over and 21 days after grades were due) to end the pain and suffering of spring semester.