Four Things...

I'm sure everyone is just dying of curiosity to know more about us bloggers here in our non-competitive corner of the world, so wait no more. Here go you go:

4 Jobs You've Had in Your Life

Anita:
equity trader, mortgage broker (yes, the sleazy, overpriced kind), sales for West Publishing, Grocery Bagger (I hated it so much I cried when I had to go to work - it was so much pressure - all the food coming down that conveyer belt, and so fast)

Calculating: a dishwasher at a summer camp, camp counselor (a promotion, obviously), server, accountant

Class: grocery store manager, server, therapist, coach

Lance:
I don't work...I've been in school my entire life. However I have worked as a receptionist at a doctors office and as a claims assistant at a Mortgage company. I have also been a Ph.D. level graduate student so that kept me busy...which is nice.

Larceny: Hallmark and Things Remembered (
Different stores, same crazy old ladies that take half an hour to count out change and are never happy with your service), State Senate, and undergrad university

Sandra: 1. "dietary aide" in a nursing home 2. shoe saleswoman 3. telemarketer 4. grocery store deli counter

Scalito: Paperboy, Target Clerk, Network Engineer

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over Again
Anita: Pride and Prejudice, Wedding Crashers, Crash, The Breakfast Club

Calculating:
Gladiator, Braveheart, Half Baked, and I don’t know if I should admit this – 10 Things I Hate About You

Class:Sweet Home Alabama, A Civil Action, I am Sam, Gladiator

Lance:
The Usual Suspects, Indian Jones: The last Crusade (Sean Connery is very sexy), Any Star Wars (even the newer ones), Sweet Home Alabama
Editor's Note: Okay, I added Sweet Home Alabama for Mr. Ito -- he only had three...

Larceny:
1) Nylon Lover’s (This is a video purchased by dear Sandra Gay in an effort to liven up a party at my house, she was unaware it was a nylon fetish video. Weird and hysterical), Bourne Identity, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, and finally, because I am in Crim Law and waiting for “Anyone? Anyone?” - Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

Sandra: 1. Ferris Buellers Day Off 2. Office Space 3. The Big Lebowski 4. Sweet Home Alabama

Scalito: Vertigo, Waking Ned Devine, It's a Wonderful Life, To Catch a Thief

4 T.V. Shows You Watch
Anita: Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway (Santino should have been out last season), Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Boston Legal

Calculating:
The Office, Law and Order (all three, but CI is the favorite version), My Name is Earl, The O.C.

Class:greys anatomy, desperate housewives, er, will and grace

Lance:
Are you kidding me? Who has time to watch TV? I'm too busy reading or briefing. My wife watches and hence I watch: CSI: NY or Miami, Law and Order: All of them, I used to watch the Apprentice religiously(don't really anymore), One guilty pleaure is wrestling (did watch is last friday)

Larceny: CSI: The Original, ER (Sorry people, I tried to get into Grey’s Anatomy, and it didn’t take), America’s Next Top Model (pure humor), Dr. Phil (Ask any of the bloggers, I have a thing for Dr. Phil)

Sandra: 1. The West Wing 2. The Golden Girls 3. The Cosby Show 4. Sex and the City

Scalito: Lost, CSI (Vegas), CSI (Miami), Law & Order: SVU

4 Websites You Visit Daily
Anita: Pink is the New Blog, The Drudge Report, Dooce.com, Westlaw (and I hate it)

Calculating:Well, our blog, of course, all of the blogs on our blogroll, Westlaw (I'm a points whore as well), and the Smoking Gun

Class:Our Blog, My Work Website, CNN, Barely Legal Blog

Lance:
This one, ESPN, Czbabe, CNN

Larceny: Barely Legal Blog, Pink is the New Blog and Socialite’s Life (generally at the same time), Westlaw so I can get points, Our blog to see what crap my friends put up

Sandra:
1. New York Times 2. CNN.com (and thats about it for everyday!!)

Scalito: Our Blog, Silent Uproar, MSNBC, Gizmodo

4 of Your Favorite Foods
Anita: Sushi, Thai Food, Lean Pockets (I'd recommend the Pepperoni for breakfast), Steak

Calculating:Java Chip
ice cream, my mom's beef strognaff, House Special Lo Mein (#35 at the local takeout), Mushrooms (yeah, I'm weird, but I'll eat them in any form with anything)

Class: baked potatoe pizza, veggie fajitias, guacamole, lettuce wraps

Lance:
pizza, thai food, Taco Bell, Raw Baby Carrots (Nature's Toothbrush!!)

Larceny: Chinese noodle dishes, Spaghetti and meatballs (what is better than that?), Cheap Chinese (a local cheap Chinese place Sandra Gay and I go and stuff our faces in), Taco Bell (or Taco Hell, whatever it is pure love)

Sandra: 1. macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it 2. potstickers 3. pot roast 4. spaghetti

Scalito: Guiness Stout, Pistatchio Nuts, Walleye, Coffee (come on, it's a food)

4 Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
Anita: On a beach in Florida with NO STUDYING TO DO, Skiing in Winter Park, CO with no studying to do, Paris, France -- hell, if I'm there, I'll deal with the studying, Out on the lake wakeboarding.

Calculating:
in Vegas (I'm jonesing), at the Cabin during the middle of the summer, in bed with Ryan Reynolds, or living in San Diego

Class: Bahamas, shopping in New York, floating on a lake (somewhere warm), Washington D.C.

Lance:
Sleeping, Watching a movie in the theaters, Playing with my two cats, Hangin out my friends in Vegas

Larceny:
Hell (warmer, this place is effing freezing, A psych ward (it’s kinda like that in here already anyway, at least there you get meds), Did I mention hell?, Some small cottage on the coast of Spain, where there is no Crim Law class nearby and I can drink wine all day).
Editor's note:
If you haven't already figured it out, Larceny was sitting in Crim Law while answering these questions...


Sandra:
1. at home on my couch 2. in bed 3. hawaii 4. on any beach

Scalito: Killarney Plaza, A Ballpark, The Brewery, Parkside Cafe

No comments: