One Week Later

At this time last week I was having a bad day. To update:

I still don't know what I want to do with my life, but now I have a full-time offer in hand for after graduation, so I guess I know what I want to do for the next year or two.

I put all of my clothes on properly today.

I got out of jury duty.

Plus, I only have 4 days left of my summer job, and then almost two weeks off before it's back to school.

Really, the only thing I have to complain about right now (shocking, that there is only one thing, isn't it?) is that I'm taking the MPRE on Friday. Hopefully I can learn to be about 59% professionally responsible by then so that I can get a high enough score for the jurisdiction I want to practice in.

To the rest of you sitting for the MPRE in five days, good luck! And if you haven't started studying, check out this site for some help.

No comments: